12 January 2012

Alicja, Patrycja & Dominika

Kasia arrived to Gdansk to meet me and practise her craft. That was an honour for me to teach somebody what I've learnt for the past few years. It was even better when I saw how fond of photography she was! So curious to discover what she hasn't found out yet. Luckily, we had perfect sunny autumn weather! Our lovely models, who Kasia brought with her, enjoyed throwing leaves and climbing trees and they still were so girlish. It was a long walk and lots of fun. And we just couldn't stop talking about photoshoots and photographing! :) When the dusk fell and we sat down to have some dinner, I was really exhausted! Though, it's that kind of exhaustion which makes you feel pleased :)
And here are the girls, from left to right: Alicja, Patrycja & Dominika :)



















And here's Kasia and me :)


No comments:

Post a Comment