14 June 2010

Roksana

Oh yeah! I have finally managed to talk Roksana into standing in front of my camera :D 

My lovely colleague and a friend always keeps some sweets up her sleeve to sate my endless appetite for everything that contains lots of sugar. And she is an amazing song hunter, providing us with the best selection of music. 
We met in Gdansk only to see the sky covered thoroughly with thick clouds. Soon it was raining cats and dogs. But it cleared up and the sun broke through the sky. So off we went to realize the plan of having a photoshoot :) It was a great fun! We had some ardent fans and met a dog eager to pose with my model... My friend was patient and willing to sit, lie, lean, stand, crouch and many more. 
Good job my dear and big kiss for your precious contribution. :***


No comments:

Post a Comment