8 November 2011

Magda & Radek

Time flies so fast... I remember sharing my teenage years with Magda - my best friend from high school. And now she is happily married! I had a great time on Magda's hens party, but unfortunately I was abroad on their wedding day. So I thought a photoshoot on location would be a nice compensation :) I was really excited when I found out that they have an access to an old wooden barn full of hay! Beautiful weather, awesome light and relaxed models... Perfect conditions for a shoot :) And that magic rays of light getting inside! Another lovely place we went to was an apple orchard. Gosh, I've never eaten such tasty apples! Those were totally magnificent! Almost melting in our mouths. That was a great afternoon!
Thank you guys and wish you all the best! :*


2 comments:

  1. thank you and I hope that this was not our last photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete