17 November 2011

Marta & Charalampos // Wedding 11.09.2011.

When Marta first wrote to me, I thought WOW... is it really happening?! Photographing a wedding in Cyprus must be an amazing adventure! And now I can say it definitely was :) I got on the plane and soon afterwards I was in a beautiful and incredibly hot Paphos :D

When I met Marta and Charalampos for the first time I finally felt at home :) They showed me around and we had a look at some spots that could be good for the photoshoot after the wedding. The big day came really quickly and everyone was so excited. I spent the whole day photographing some of the most beautiful and memorable moments of Marta and Charalampos's lives. It was a sheer pleasure to be there and share all that with them. Watching as they were getting ready, then meeting at the church (which, by the way, was really old and looked fabulous), becoming a marriage (blessed by a prist as if from a fairy tale) and then celebrating it with their family and friends. Have I mentioned that the bride looked stunning? :) They make such a nice couple! Besides, you could just feel how much in love they still are.
During their first dance, the best man played the violin... Beautiful. I love the sound of this instrument and it made even a nicer atmosphere for the whole wedding reception.

I totally enjoyed all 4 days I stayed in Paphos. I met fantastic people, was taken a good care of, saw breathtaking places and didn't really want to come back...
I would like to thank Marta and Charalampos once again for giving me such an opportunity and trusting me fully. I would also like to thank Tomis for being a guide and a great companion who brought lots of fun and a good sense of humour during my stay!
Loads of hugs and kisses to you all! :***


No comments:

Post a Comment