6 September 2010

Chocolate/Strawberry&Vanilla/Pistachio-flavoured shoot

A little bit of flavoury pictures this time. After a long break I finally managed to set a shoot with my gorgeous friend, Karolina. The greatest party animal I know, by the way!! And a friend worth having. There is definitely a special place for her deep in my heart! Babe, thanks for everyhing! :***

It all started on Sunday afternoon. It seemed to be quite warm outside, but we quickly found out it wasn't. I actually felt sorry for my model who was posing with bare legs. I was bundled up and still cold... Nevertheless, she did extremely well!!

And as a result you can delight in a flavoured dessert. Taste strawberry and vanilla first, then have a little bit of chocolate flavour and add a bit of pistachio at the end. Bon appetit!


1 comment:

  1. Nice photowork, good posing, and good tech. skill, i have only one warinig to much photoshop, or postproduction in Lightroom. a few photos is still without correction, this one are the best of. Do not use presets in photoshop ;) because then your work is such standard like other photoshooters. I wish u the best The Best Regards Jack ;) (POLAND, Tczew) if u want some advice pm me info@dreamspell.com.pl

    ReplyDelete