10 June 2012

Peter the Lumberjack

I really love it when first the idea arrives and after some time you are able to realize it! The photoshoot with Peter was exactly like that. When I met him at the party and saw he'd grown a beard, I immediately asked him if he wanted to have some portraits taken. He was more than pleased to do that. After some time I thought how lovely that beard could match a checked shirt and suspenders. Basically, Peter's new image perfectly matched the image of a lumberjack :) What is more, he is Canadian and when I told him about my idea, he said there was a stereotype of Canadian lumberjack :D To make it all complete I asked my befriended students if I could use their woodshed. It was just perfect for that shoot! So there we were, Peter cutting wood and enjoying being a lumberjack for a moment, and me realizing my idea :) Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment