22 May 2010

Studio shoot with Alek & Darek

I feel kind of ... like a thief after yesterday's shoot. Studio, setting and a model were all supposed to be used by Alek and Darek. But I was lucky enough to accompany Karolina on that session and, since guys did not mind my drifting around and getting in the way quite a lot, I took my camera out and took advantage of everything being already set to take some shots :D Such people as Alek and Darek, who are brothers sharing the same passions, are few and far between. It was really kind of them to help me adjust my camera and let me play with their toys :) Anyway, those couple of hours were not wasted and we did have a fantastic time! Big kiss on the cheek for you guys and thanks a lot :***

But most importantly, you need to have a look at their portfolio which is really impressive!


No comments:

Post a Comment